Thursday, March 03, 2011

My Booth at Frou Frou Galore in Old Town Spring

The past couple of weeks had been so hectic for me, I've been making a lot of layouts which I'm now selling at Frou Frou Galore. If you happen to be in Houston, pls. stop by Old Town Spring. Here is the info I copied from Oldtownspring.com

"Old Town Spring is a quaint turn of the century town composed of shops, restaurants, museums, and art galleries. You will find a variety of antiques, collectibles, clothing and accessories for the home and gifts for all occasions.

Located near the original rail yards built in the early 1900's by the Great Northern Railroad, our Victorian-style shops have character which adds to the nostalgic feeling of having "stepped back in time." Some of our shops occupy buildings constructed in the early 1900's for the then booming railroad town.

The merchants of Old Town Spring literally travel the globe in search of unique and unusual wares for their shops. We are not a mall! Picture, instead, a place to get outside. Enjoy a leisurely meal at one of the many restaurants offering a tempting array of menus. Bring the children. Bring the family, friends, and business associates. Plan to spend the entire day. You and your guests will want to return again and again."

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OLD TOWN SPRING

Last weekend my husband and my 2 kids were at the store setting up our space.

This is the outside of the store with Joshua at the front.
This is what looks like inside the store, very spacious.
This is my space. It's not completely done. We still have to make a table to display layouts that can be displayed on easels. I will also have kits and supplies that I would like to add to what I'm selling
Here are my 2 of my 3 kids, Alyssa and Joshua. Joshua was upset because he'd rather play with everything else but to be in the picture.

Come visit us at Frou Frou Galore, so many talented crafters in one place. Ari, who owns the shop is so sweet, if you ever visit Spring, stop by and tell Ari that I sent you so you can get a 15% off any of my items.

CLICK HERE FOR FROU FOU GALORE SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...