Saturday, December 10, 2011

December Guest Designers

We would like to welcome our December GDT. We are so pleased and so happy that they were able to join us this month and share with you their amazing work.

Without further ado..here they are..

Diana Fisher


Thanks to my mother's influence, I have been crafting and scrapbooking since I was a teenager, and now I can't imagine my life without it. When I'm not working with Heidi and Julie on Sketchy Thursdays, you can find me as the Blog Coordinator for the Scrapbook Circle kit club. I am also a part of the Paper Issues creative team. I am lucky enough to have been published in Creating Keepsakes, Paper Crafts Magazine and CARDS Magazine, as well as many online publishing and guest DT opportunities. I have a wonderful husband, my five-year-old son and have a fabulous career as the Production Director for a national teen magazine.

Visit Diana's blog by clicking HERE.
Diana's ETSY.
Diana's TWITTER

Here are Diana's projects for us this month.



Here is a tutorial from Diana:

TUTORIAL:
Keeping Track of Holiday Receipts — The fun way!

Who says that you have to keep track of those holiday receipts in a boring old envelope? I altered this plastic clipboard. You can get one from Wal-Mart or Dollar Tree for around a $1.

Adhere some pretty paper to the clipboard using adhesive you have on hand that will stick to plastic. Sand the edges to keep it smooth. Then make or use an existing fancy holiday tag to keep the board festive. You'll have space to the side for a notepad, too, for writing down your lists. Clip on your receipts.

If you can, get a clipboard with the pull up tab for hanging the clipboard up. Pretty wall art to boot! Just try not to think about how much you are spending in the next few weeks. :)

Happy Holidays!!! Enjoy the season!



Lisa Gregory


Hello. My name is Lisa. I live in sunny Florida with my husband. We have 2 amazing children.
Our son is married, lives close by and our daughter is away at Culinary school attending Le Cordon Bleu. I have a 12 year old kitty named Willow and I am also caring for my daughters cat Bentley while she is away at school. ( I think I love him!!) I am a registered nurse by profession working full time at the hospital, and I am a Certified Paper Addict. Scrapping happens to be my addiction as well as my therapy. I have been crafting since I was a little girl, although I have changed my style in the way I scrap in the last 6 years. I also have a passion for photography and incorporating those 2 hobbies, has inspired me to create the pages I do. My style is ever changing with all of the new techniques I find out there. I love creating paper flowers and leaves, and my mind is always spinning ideas for the next floral fantasy!! You can visit my blog WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MESS for many tutorials. I am currently designing for Swirlydoos and ZVA Creative. I am honored to be Guest Designing for Berry 71 Bleu during my favorite time of the year. Thank you Marivic and Lisa for the wonderful invitation!!

Here are Lisa's projects:



Here is Lisa's take on this month's challenge. And stay tuned, Lisa will be sharing with us on how she made those gorgeous flowers.



Rachael Funnell


My Name is Rachael Funnell

First off I send out a BIG THANK YOU to Marivic!
of Asking me to be a GDT & be able to create with her ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Tags!!
I truly think these are just Beautiful.....

Ok! A little about ME......... I’m 34 1/2 years Young...
I am a Happily Married to the Most Supportive & sometimes Neglected man Jason....
Together we run a Small Business & we live in Central NSW,
with 2 Beautiful Children.... Ethan & Chloee who We just Adore!!!
I’ve been scrapbooking for nearly 6 years now... But I have to admit that
in the last 15 months!!! It’s become a daily part of my life!!!
I ENJOY this Hobby immensely!!!
It’s My way of Relaxing & time out from everyday life!!!
I mostly Prefer to Create 12x12 Layouts, But I will create card here & there....
I still really don’t have a defined style!!! But lately photo editing frames around my
photo’s is a big hit for me......

At this Time I VERY PROUDLY Design for
Bird is the Word
Kraft it Up
Stuff 2 Scrap
Let's Capture These Sketches

Here are Rachael's projects:





Here is a sample Layout for this month's challenge from Rachael.


What do you think of our GDT? Aren't they amazing? I hope their projects will inspire you to create something wonderful this holiday.

Thank you to our 3 wonderful Guest Designers this month! Thank you so much Diana, Lisa, and Rachael!

7 comments:

  1. Ladies you did an outstanding job with the beautiful tags! I love each and every project! Thank you for guest designing this month and sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work from everyone! Thanks so much for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing projects.. wow... so so beautiful.. I love them all.. your tags are so so beautiful.. I am truly in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous job ladies! Such wonderful details and I just love seeing all the Christmas work!Thanks for joining us during such a busy time for GDT, and I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quantas maravilhas fazem com suas tags!!! Ainda estou pensando em um projeto especial para usar sua tag...quando fizer, envio para ti!! Bom final de ano!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...