Sunday, January 29, 2017

This is our story by Virág Réti with video tutorial

Hi My Crafty Friends,

Today I am going to show you my brand new mixed media layout. I do not like using vivid embellishments and the shades of pink and purple, but the monthly moodboard inspired me. 
I cut out flourish motif, butterflies and pigeons from a printable sheet and started to decorate the page. I must say that the result is totally out of my comfort zone, but I really like this page. 
This is the first memory that I keep from the new chapter of my life. 
So many of my smiles begin with this layout, because our story has started... :)



Here is the process video: 


Here are some close-ups: 







Don't forget to join our monthly challenge!
More info: here
Let's see our beautiful vivid moodboard that can easily inspire you:



Thanks for stopping by! 




This months sponsor is:

Scrap and Craft specializes in scrapbooking products made in Poland.
We stock many Polish, leading brands like Studio75, Scrapiniec, The Mini Art and others.
In our offer we have scrapbooking papers, hidden hinge albums, die cut chipboard, foamiran 
Our mission is provide worldwide scrapbookers with unique items and make you happy with crafting.
Keep calm and craft on !



Scrap & Craft kindly sponsor us with this prize!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...